Pepcid AC acid reducer maximum strength tablets
- Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer.
- Prevents and Relieves Heartburn due to Acid Indigestion.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.
Famotidine (20 mg).
Carnauba Wax, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
- Read the directions and warnings before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
Mul>Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have had heartburn over 3 months.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath.
- pain, spreading to arms, neck, or shoulders.
- lightheadedness, frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- unexplained weight loss, nausea or vomiting, stomach pain.
if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- your heartburn continues or worsens.
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb