Lotrimin ultra antifungal jock itch cream
- Full prescription strength.
- Relieves chafing.
- Uses: Cures most jock itch. Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany this condition.
Butenafine Hydrochloride (1%) (Antifungal).
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethanolamine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monostearate SE, Polyoxyethylene (23) Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, White Petrolatum.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- Apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 5� - 30�C (41� - 86�F).
- For external use only.
- Do not use: on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes, for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb