Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
Bayer advanced aspirin 500mg extra strength coated tablets - 80 ea
Temporarily relieves Headache, Muscle pain, Toothache and Menstrual pain.
You Save: $1.64 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Bayer advanced aspirin 500mg extra strength coated tablets
Aspirin - 500 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
Carnauba Wax , Colloidal Silicon Dioxide , Hypromellose , Sodium Carbonate , Zinc Stearate.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.Keep out of reach of children.In case overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for Gout, Diabetes and Arthritis.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb