MANUFACTURER: ALLERGAN PHARMACEUTICAL.
INDICATIONS:Allergan Refresh celluvisc lubricant eye drops,single use sterile containers
It is preservative-free to eliminate the potential irritation to your eyes caused by the preservatives found in some bottled eye drops. Ideal for moderate-to-severe dry eye. It soothes your eyes with a special, thicker formula that contains many of the same healthy qualities as natural tears. This effective, extra-strength eye drop is also preservative-free for sensitive eyes, and can be used as often as needed to provide 24-hour comfort. For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Sterile single-use containers.
- Extra-strength relief plus protection.
- No preservatives.
- #1 doctor recommended.
- Extra-strength CMC lubricant formula.
- Provides lasting relief & protection.
- Preservative-free vials for sensitive eyes.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (CMC - 1.0%)
Potassium Chloride , Purified Water , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Lactate
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Retain carton for future reference.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Do not reuse.
- Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Refresh Celluvisc may cause temporary blurring due to its viscosity.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: