Avalon baby soothing zinc diaper balm
- This baby safe skin protectant therapeutic mineral cream is made with natural zinc oxide to help treat diaper rash.
- Combined with organic aloe, chamomile, calendula and sunflower
Clinically tested , pediatrician confirmed.
- Parabens and fragrance free.
- Protects chafed skin and helps prevent diaper rash
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Oxide (25%).
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Tribehenin (Canola), Glyceryl Dibehenate (canola), Glyceryl Behenate (canola), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extracts (Organic), Flower Extract, Sweet Almond (Organic), Jojoba, Safflower Seed Oils, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Vitamins A, D andE.
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin.
- Use as needed with diaper changes, especially at bedtime when exposure to wetness may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb