MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABS.
INDICATIONS: Cutex Quick & Gentle Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover, For Artificial And Natural Nails
- It is protein enriched non-acetone for artificial and natural nails.
- It is specially formulated to quickly and gently dissolve polish, even under the cuticle.
- No other brand works faster or better than Cutex.
- It contains bitrex:
- Ingestion detergent.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Succinate, Dimethyl Adipate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Diglycerol, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Benzophenone-1, Castor Oil, Red 17, Yellow 11.
Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Harmful if taken internally. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.