One A Day womens petites complete multivitamin tablets
- Formulated to Support:
- Bone Strength with high level of calcium vitamin D and Magnesium.
- Breast Health with more vitamin D.
- Immunity with Vitamins C, A, E and Selenium.
- Physical energy wth B Vitamins and Chromium.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrysalline cellulose, Starch, Asorbic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Di Calcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Less than 2% of:, Beta Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Croscarmellouse Sodium, Curpric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, FD & C Yellow 6 Lake, Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12, Glucose Syrup, Lutein ((extracted from Marigold Flower)), Mica, Niacinamide, Polyethylene Glycol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Selenate, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Contains Soy.
Adults: Two tablets daily, with food.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb