Home > Beauty, Suncare > Acne and Blemish Care > Acne Pore, Spot Treatments >
La Roche-Posay effaclar dual action acne treatment - 1.35 oz
Reduce the number and severity of acne blemishes and to penetrate clogged pores to clear blackheads and whiteheads.
You Save: $7.14 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
La Roche-Posay effaclar dual action acne treatment
- Reduces The Number And Severity Of Acne Blemishes And Penetrates Clogged Pores To Clear Blackheads And Whiteheads.
- Non Comedogenic.
- Fragrance Free.
- Tolerance tested on acne prone skin under dermatological control.
- EFFACLAR DUO addresses acne prone skin with blackhead, whiteheads and blemishes.
- It is the first solution to combine LHA with micronized Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide, clinically proven to reduce the number and severity of acne blemishes and to penetrate clogged pores to clear blackheads and whiteheads.
- LHA to exfoliate and smooth skin texture.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5.5%.... Acne Medication.
Water, Isostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Carbomer, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates C10 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower, Leaf Stem Extract
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb