Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
No-Ad kids continuous sunscreen spray spf 50 - 10 oz
Helps prevent sunburn and higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
You Save: $1.48 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
No-Ad kids continuous sunscreen spray spf 50
- Quick Drying, Even Coverage.
- Non irritating.
- No Pumping Required.
- This is the high level broad spectrum protection you want in a convenient continuous spray, that gives kids a long lasting defense against UVA/UVB exposure..
- Formulated with water proofing agents to keep sweat and water from washing away the Sunblock.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Homosalate ((10%)), Octisalate ((5%)), Oxybenzone ((5%)), Avobenzone ((2%)), Octocrylene ((2%)).
SD Alcohol 40, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold can 3-5 inches from body spray liberally and evenly to all exposed areas until skin is visibly moist to ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray on face.
- Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Apply and reapply as directed to avoid lowering protection.
- Re-apply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and after towel drying. Otherwise, reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other skin damage.
- It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen.
- For use on skin only.
- Avoid contact with fabric.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flammable, do not spray near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Avoid long term storage in temperatures above 104�.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.vContents under pressure.
- Do not store in temperatures above 120�F.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb