Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
Act total care dry mouth anticavity fluoride rinse toothpaste, 33.8 oz
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
You Save: $2.20 (22.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Act total care dry mouth anticavity fluoride rinse toothpaste
- Soothes dry mouth and moisturizes mouth tissue.
- Strengthens teeth.
- Freshens breath.
- Alcohol free.
- #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand (among fluoride mouth rinses).
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Sodium Fluoride - 0.02 %Anticavity.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.