Clear eyes cooling comfort redness relief eye drops
- Cools eye irritations.
- Soothes and moisturizes.
- Relieves redness.
- Revives and refreshes.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Glycerin (.5% Lubricant), Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%) (Eye redness reliever).
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (preservative), Boric Acid, Cyclodextrin, Edetate Disodium (preservative), Menthol, Water (Purified), Sodium Borate.
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. Store at room temperature. Remove contact lenses before using
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- When using this product:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Avoid overuse, which may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain.
- Condition worsens.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
- Redness or irritation of the eye continues.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb