Similasan sinus relief nasal spray, preservative free
Temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Runny nose due to colds and flu
- Inflammation to mucouse membranes (rhinitis)
- Sinus congestion
- Nasal congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Irritating dryness of nasal passages
- Preservative free
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Relieves congestion
- Non-habit forming
- Original swiss formula
Kali Bichromicum 6X, Luffa Operculata (Luffa Fruit) 6X, Sabadilla (Cevadilla Seed) 6X.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride.
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle.
- Lift cap off bottle.
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril.
- Use as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Nitial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 30 days.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
- Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
- Symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb