MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical tyke anterior safety roller, red:
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- It is ideal for patients with limited hand function and or limited cognizance.
- The safety roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- Patient is situated in the center of the safety roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- It folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- 100 lbs weight capacity.
Shipping Weight : 19.00 lb