MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS: Drive Medical Nimbo Lightweight Posterior Posture Walkers for Junior, Lime Green:
Drive Medical Nimbo Lightweight Posterior Posture Walkers: The Wenzelite line of posterior safety rollers supports the user from behind requiring them to procure a more upright posture and it also promotes trunk extension. Many physical therapists prefer posterior (reverse) walkers for children with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological, orthopedic and developmental disorders. Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning.
Features of Drive Medical Nimbo Lightweight Posterior Posture Walker:
- Aluminum frame in bright colors.
- Height adjustable.
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards.
- One directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism.
- Anti-Reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels and allows forward & reverse mobility.
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning.
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel. Each wheel is independently adjusted.
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends.
- Folds easily for convenient transporting.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 12.00 lb