Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical adult anterior safety roller, Burgundy - 1 ea
Drive Medical Adult Anterior Safety Roller provides maximum support and improved posture.
You Save: $12.57 (5.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Drive Medical adult anterior safety roller, Burgundy:
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.