Drive Medical adult anterior safety roller, Burgundy:
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
Shipping Weight : 21.00 lb