Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical tyke posterior safety roller, red - 1 ea, PE TYKE 1200
Drive Medical pediatric posterior safety rollers has one directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility.
You Save: $15.78 (5.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Drive Medical pediatric posterior safety rollers, red:
- Welded steel frame.
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility.
- Patient is situated in the center of the safety roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- It folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- 100 lbs weight capacity.
- Handlebar height range: 17 to 20 inches.
- Over all width: 21 inches.
- Width inside handle grip: 14 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 22 inches.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.