Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical deluxe two button universal folding walker for adult or junior, pink - 1 ea
Drive Medical deluxe two button universal folding walker has vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort.
You Save: $3.87 (5.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical deluxe two button universal folding walker for adult or junior, pink
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort.
- Walker height can be adjusted from 28' - 38'.
- Two walkers in one.
- Side brace adjusts with height of walker to provide additional stability.
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.
- Each side operates independently to allows easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Sturdy 1' diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Take out and unfold the U universal Deluxe 2-in-1 Folding Walker.
- Adjust all four (4) extension legs (or wheels) to the required height.
- Use your feet to press the extension legs slightly inwards as shown. Keep two extension legs as parallel as possible. Slide the width adjustable brace frame up and down using two hands from both ends with equaL force simultaneously.
- After adjustment, make sure the brace frame is down and rest on the plastic tube end cover.
- To fold up the walker, reverse the above instructions from Step 3 back to Step 1.
- Use wheels on front legs only or on all four legs with appropriate rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker ahead and then other side without lifting the walker first.
- Use Drive accessories only. Uuse of other manufacturers� accessories can result in improper fit and risk fall and/or injury.
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
Shipping Weight : 8.00 lb