Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical universal two button deluxe folding walker with 5 inch wheels for adult or junior - 1 ea
Drive Medical universal two button deluxe folding walker comes with wheels that includes rear glide caps and glide covers.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical universal two button deluxe folding walker with 5 inch wheels for adult or junior
- Walker height can be adjusted from 28 - 38 inches.
- Comes with wheels.
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort.
- Sturdy 1 inch diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Each side operates independently to allows easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.
- Side brace adjusts with height of walker to provide additional stability.
- Two walkers in one.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Align the middle of your foot with the back legs of the walker.
- Lift the walker up and place it comfortably in front of you, making sure all four legs end up on the floor.
- Carefully, walk forward one step at a time.
- Use wheels on front legs only or on all four legs with appropriate rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker ahead and then other side without lifting the walker first.
- Use Drive accessories only. Uuse of other manufacturers� accessories can result in improper fit and risk fall and/or injury.
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
- Be aware of the following:
- Electrical cords in way
- Liquids on floor
- T throw rugs
- toys or debris
- Doors and door steps
- Gaps in floor
Shipping Weight : 8.10 lb