Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical jr. 2 trigger release walker with 5 inch wheels - 4 ea
Drive Medical junior deluxe trigger release folding walker has trigger release feature that is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity and can be reached with hands of all sizes.
You Save: $21.03 (9.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical junior deluxe trigger release folding walker with 5 inch wheels, blue cross brace
- Trigger release feature is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity and can be reached with hands of all sizes.
- Deluxe contoured hand grip for added comfort.
- Durable, Composite Trigger Release resists cracking and breaking.
- Sturdy 1' diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Replacement wheels 5 inch.
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Align the middle of your foot with the back legs of the walker.
- Lift the walker up and place it comfortably in front of you, making sure all four legs end up on the floor.
- Carefully, walk forward one step at a time.
- Use wheels on front legs only or on all four legs with appropriate rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker ahead and then other side without lifting the walker first.
- Use Drive accessories only. Uuse of other manufacturers� accessories can result in improper fit and risk fall and/or injury.
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
Shipping Weight : 33.00 lb