MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical junior deluxe trigger release folding walker with 5 inch wheels, blue cross brace
- Trigger release feature is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity and can be reached with hands of all sizes.
- Deluxe contoured hand grip for added comfort.
- Durable, Composite Trigger Release resists cracking and breaking.
- Sturdy 1' diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Replacement wheels 5 inch.
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Align the middle of your foot with the back legs of the walker.
- Lift the walker up and place it comfortably in front of you, making sure all four legs end up on the floor.
- Carefully, walk forward one step at a time.
- Use wheels on front legs only or on all four legs with appropriate rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker ahead and then other side without lifting the walker first.
- Use Drive accessories only. Uuse of other manufacturers� accessories can result in improper fit and risk fall and/or injury.
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
Shipping Weight : 33.00 lb