MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB PERSONAL PRODUCT. INDICATIONS:
FACTS: Supplement Facts Serving Size: One Tablet Servings Per Container: 120 Amount per Serving Daily Value Vitamin A (100 as beta carotene) 5000 IU 100 Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg 100 Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate) 30 IU 100 Zinc (from zinc oxide, see note in product details) 40 mg 270 Selenium (from sodium selenate) 40 mcg 60 Copper (from cupric oxide) 2 mg 100. INGREDIENTS: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Crospovidone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Yellow 6, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. DIRECTIONS: Recommended Intake: Adults, take one tablet one or two times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Antioxidant Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- Essential formulation: lutein, key antioxidants, and zinc Economy Size
- We've changed our formulation! Ocuvite tablets now contain lutein. plus more vitamin C and E!
- Why add lutein to the proven formulation of Ocuvite? Lutein is a beneficial carotenoid found mostly in leafy green vegetables, and studies have shown that lutein, part of the pigment in the eye, may protect the eye by acting as a filter of harmful light. People with diets high in lutein may have a reduced risk of developing age-related eye disease.
- Ocuvite Nutrition For Eyes Derived from marigolds, the 2 mg of lutein in Ocuvite tablets joins other important nutrients such as the key antioxidant vitamins C, E and A (as beta carotene), along with copper, selenium and zinc to help maintain ocular health.
- Is Ocuvite right for your? For a larger dose of lutein to increase the amount of lutein in the eye, talk to your doctor about Ocuvite Lutein capsules with 6 mg of lutein.
- If you're looking for even greater amounts of vitamins C and E, 2 mg of lutein, other essential nutrients, plus
- all the benefits of Ocuvite, choose Ocuvite Extra tablets.
- Ocuvite - the 1 Recommended Supplement Brand Among Eye-Care Professionals. (1)
- May be used with other nutritional supplements following consultation with your doctor or pharmacist.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (1)Data on file, Bausch & Lomb Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb