Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Drive Medical adult clever-lite walker with seat, blue, loop locks and 8 inch casters - 1 ea
Drive Medical adult clever-lite walker with seat allows individual to be seated or use as traditional walker by raising seat to step inside the frame.
You Save: $9.22 (5.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical adult clever-lite walker with seat, blue, loop locks and 8 inch casters
- Front wheels can be set in either 'swivel' or 'fixed' position.
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety.
- Sturdy 1' diameter anodized, extruded, aluminum construction.
- Comes with flip up seat with built in carry handle.
- Allows individual to be seated or use as traditional walker by raising seat to step inside the frame.
- Easily folds with dual lever side paddle release.
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and stability while seated.
- Attractive blue finish.
- Basket sold seperately.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Do not attempt to adjust or operate walker without carefully reading all instructions in this manual.
- Remove all contents from carton.
- Open walker and drop seat to down position.
- Loop lock operation:
- Always engage and disengage wheel locks on both sides simultaneously.
- To Slow Down or Come to a Temporary Stop - Pull up slowly on the loop locks with four fingers until unit slows down or comes to a temporary stop.
- To Temporarily Lock Wheels in Position - Press down on both loop locks with palms until you hear a �click� that will tell you wheels are locked.
- To Release Wheel Locks - Push up on both loop locks with palms of hand to original position.
- Please make sure the walker is fully opened, seat is down and secured in the down position.
- Test walker for stability before applying full weight to hand grips.
- Test the loop locks before operating the walker. When wheels are locked, (see illustrations for locking and releasing locks), lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. If the wheels turn while brakes are locked, please take unit back to dealer for adjustment. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely.
- Always lock loop locks before sitting and do not use seat when unit is on an incline or uneven ground.
- Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged.
- Do not have anyone push you while you are seated on the walker.
- To fold walker, lift seat to upright position. Deploy one trigger release and swing brace to closed position. Repeat on the other side.
- Note: This is a walking aid only. It is not to be used as a transportation device.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.