MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical adult luminator posterior gait trainer:
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- Adjustable height: 29 to 36 inches.
- Inside width between handle bar: 21 inches.
- Width: 26.5 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 27 inches.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 29.00 lb