Drive Medical vertical handgrips:
- Patients who cannot grasp a standard handlebar use vertical handgrips.
- The vertical handgrips extend, pronate, supinate and have a 45 degree angle.
- Each side is independently adjusted for the most comfortable hand placement.
- When both vertical handgrips are placed in the prone position, they can be used as a horizontal handlebar.
- Only available on posterior safety rollers.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb