Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walking Aids Accessories >
Drive Medical forearm platforms and mounting brackets CE 1035 FP, 2 ea
Has contoured armrest that is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort.
You Save: $12.07 (5.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Drive Medical forearm platforms and mounting brackets:
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum.
- Multiple adjustments allow for many positioning options. It rotates inward or outward and is height adjustable. The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable.
- Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom support for each user.
- Height adjustment is achieved by setting collar at appropriate height adjustment hole. Additional height adjustment is achieved by adjusting handlebar height.
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort.
- Velcro straps prevent arms from slipping.
- Brackets mount anywhere along the handlebar, including the front bar. Position is determined by patients weight bearing needs. Positioning the mounting bracket and forearm platform close to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean.
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the handlebar allowing for lateral adjustability.
Shipping Weight : 8.00 lb