MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL.INDICATIONS: Feature of Drive Medical Duet 4 Wheels Transport Chair/Rollator with Footrest, Model: 795BK :
The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a Velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The Duet comes with two sets of spacers to raise or lower the seat height.
- Weighs only 19lbs.
- Retail Packaging.
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large under seat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb