Mason natural lutein 20mg antioxidant capsules, extra strength
- Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family (a group of naturally occurring fat-soluble pigments found in plants).
- It is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina of the eye called the macula.
- Lutein may act as a filter to protect the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.
- Promotes vision health and cholesterol free.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Supplement Facts :
- Serving size: 1 softgel.
- Amount per serving % daily value.
- Vitamin E 1 IU 3%.
- Lutein 20 mg.
- Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Limed bone gelatin, safflower oil, glycerin, yellow beeswax, xanthophyll lutein esters and mixed tocopherols.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb