MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES: Drive Medical EZ adjust aluminum crutches for youth:
- Its unique pull pin allows for easy hand grip adjustments without removing screws and wing nuts.
- It is lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability.
- Push pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1 inch increments.
- No-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex free.
- 300 lb. Weight capacity.
- Patient height may be between 4.6 to 5.2 inches.
Height: Adjust height by pressing both push-buttons, rotating foot-piece, and pulling down until desired patient height is obtained. To help in doing this, the foot-piece has a circular ring marked to indicate location of push-button. Rotate foot-piece again until both push buttons snap back into place.
Handgrip: Adjust handgrip to fit an approximate 10 degrees bend at patient elbow by pulling out EZ adjust buttons, setting to proper height and replacing.
Safety Check: With crutches positioned, confirm patient can lean forward comfortably while resting on the underarm supports. Patient should not have to stand uncomfortably erect. Ensure both push-buttons are firmly in place and handgrip nuts are tightened securely.
- Use after proper training under the direction of your doctor or physical therapist.
- Replace crutch tips if worn.
- Keep hand grip tightened.
- Use extra caution on wet and slippery surfaces.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 8.00 lb