Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
- For ophthalmic use
- Nighttime therapy
Muro 128 5% ophthalmic eye ointment, twin pack - 0.25 oz
Ophthalmic ointment will give temporary relief of corneal edema.
You Save: $7.38 (19.8%)
Earn Points on this item:29
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Muro 128 5% ophthalmic eye ointment, twin pack
- Temporary relief of corneal edema.
- For ophthalmic use.
- Preservative free formulation.
- Nighttime therapy.
Sodium Chloride (5%).
Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, White Petrolatum
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye.
- Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid.
- Apply every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- When using this product
- It may cause temporary burning and irritation.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or persist for more than 72 hours.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at 15 ° to 30 °C (59 ° to 86 ° F).
- Keep tightly closed and do not freeze.
- See crimp of tube or carton for lot number and expiration date.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb