Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
Bausch and Lomb Muro 128 5% sterile ophthalmic hypertonic eye ointment - 0.12 oz (3.5 gm)
Muro-128 sodium chloride hypertonic ointment temporary relief of corneal edema(swelling).
You Save: $5.01 (20.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB.
Muro-128 Sterile Ophthalmic 5% Ointment Temporary relief of corneal edema. For ophthalmic use.
Sodium Chloride (5%).
Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, White Petrolatum.
1. Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye. 2. Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid. 3. Apply every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
Do not use if cap and neckring are not intact and imprinted seal on box is broken or missing. it may cause temporary burning and irritation. Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination. Replace cap after use. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: TX,United States
The disgruntled poster is right and wrong at the same time. This is not for the prupose of being an ocular lubricant. It's hypertonic (salt solution) and is specific for corneal edema (swelling). If you just need something to lubricate, lacrilube is fine and less expensive. Clint Myer, OD
Muro is really best for individuals who will benefit from the sodium content. Temporary relief of corneal edema.