Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
HypoTears lubricant eye drops, sterile - 0.5 oz (15 ml)
A sterile, soothing hypotonic solution for use as an artificial tear and lubricant.
You Save: $2.12 (15.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICAL.
INDICATIONS:HypoTears lubricant eye drops, sterile
- For use as a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- Helps protect against further eye irritation.
Polyvinyl Alcohol (1%) (Lubricant), Polyethylene Glycol 400 (1%) (Lubricant)
Lipiden Vehicle (Dextrose/Edetate Disodium/Purified Water), Benzalkonium Chloride (0.1 mg/mL)
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You are allergic to any ingredients.
- When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens, or persists for more than 72 hours
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F).
- Use only if tamper evident seal marked Novartis is intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb