Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walking Aids Accessories >
Drive Medical pediatric star posterior gait trainer - 1 ea, SR 3100
Drive Medical pediatric star posterior gait trainer has seat harness that supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
You Save: $53.48 (7.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Drive Medical pediatric star posterior gait trainer:
- Ankle prompts prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- 200 lbs weight capacity.
- Adjustable height: 22 to 28 inches.
- Inside width between handlebar: 15.5 inches.
- Width: 23.5 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 25 inches.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.