Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walking Aids Accessories >
Drive Medical adult star posterior gait trainer - 1 ea, SR 3000
Has ankle prompts that may reducelegs from scissoring.
You Save: $78.29 (10.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical adult star posterior gait trainer:
- Ankle prompts prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- 400 lbs weight capacity.
- Adjustable height: 29 to 36 inches.
- Inside width between handlebar: 21 inches.
- Width: 26.5 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 27 inches.
Shipping Weight : 40.00 lb