Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walking Aids Accessories >
Drive Medical pediatric comet anterior gait trainer - 1 ea, CO 2100
Controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
You Save: $38.55 (5.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical pediatric comet anterior gait trainer:
- Ankle prompts - prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat harness - supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer - supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar - provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips - provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs - controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels - allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket - provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- 200 lbs weight capacity.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.