Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walking Aids Accessories >
Drive Medical trunk support for use with all adult safety rollers - 1 ea, CE 1080 L
Drive Medical trunk support is used for patients with poor trunk control, ataxia, poor balance, spasticity or weakness.
You Save: $33.67 (14.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical trunk support for use with all adult safety rollers:
- The trunk support wraps around the user and stabilizes the trunk.
- Used for patients with poor trunk control, ataxia, poor balance, spasticity or weakness.
- Height and depth adjustable trunk support includes padded back and lateral pads. The lateral pads are width adjustable.
- Adjustable straps with front pad secures user for maximum support.
- Mounts directly on handlebar of both anterior and posterior safety rollers.
Shipping Weight : 12.00 lb