Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Canes, Quad Canes and Crutches >
Graham Field universal aluminum adjustable crutches for adults, latex-free, #3610LF-8 - 1 pair
Provide stability and durability. It contains push button adjustment makes changing height easy.
You Save: $9.47 (36.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 717076076524
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
Graham Field universal aluminum adjustable crutches for adults, latex-free, #3610LF-8
It is lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability. Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight bearing area. Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1 inches increments. Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction. Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip.
- Latex free.
- Made of lightweight, anodized aluminum.
- Reinforced center tube and footpiece provide added strength.
- Push button adjustment makes changing height easy.
- Height adjustment in 1 inches increments.
- Handgrip position is readily adjusted with wing nuts.
- Underarm and handgrip pads are comfortable and durable.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions.
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.