Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Canes, Quad Canes and Crutches >
Graham Field adjustable aluminum forearm crutches for adults, model #6346 - 1 pair
Offers all the features of the deluxe forearm crutches with the added benefit of the therapist-preferred Ortho-Ease handgrip.
You Save: $10.62 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Graham Field adjustable aluminum forearm crutches for adults, model #6346
- Offers all the features of the Deluxe Forearm Crutches with the added benefit of the therapist-preferred Ortho-Ease handgrip.
- Handgrip angle can be adjusted to comfortably fit the user's hand and wrist angle.
- The ability to properly position the handgrip can provide correct elbow flexion, which can reduce fatigue and minimize stress on the joints.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions.
- Attractive bronze color.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0110.
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.