Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Canes, Quad Canes and Crutches >
Drive Medical T handle canes, birds eye - 6 ea
Drive Medical T handle cane is constructed of 1 inch anodized aluminum for lightweight stability.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical T handle canes, birds eye
- Attractive wood handle.
- Designer colors combine style with function.
- Constructed of 1 inch anodized aluminum for lightweight stability.
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment.
- Handle ranges from 31 inch to 40 inch.
- Comes standard with wrist strap, lock silencer.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Turn the anti-rattle collar COUNTERCLOCKWISE to loosen.
- Press IN snap button.
- Slide extension up or down until snap button protrudes through an adjustment hole on handle end of cane.
- An audible �CLICK� will be heard when snap button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole.
- Repeat STEPS 2-3 until cane is at height determined PROPER CANE HEIGHT on this instruction sheet.
- Tighten lock knob by turning CLOCKWISE.
- Ensure snap button releases and re-engages properly.
- Inspect cane tips for wear and damage.
- Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately.
- DO NOT install or use this equipment without first reading and understanding these instructions.
- If you are unable to understand the Warnings, Cautions or Instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer or technical personnel before attempting to install this equipment-otherwise, injury may occur.
Shipping Weight : 12.00 lb