Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Canes, Quad Canes and Crutches >
Drive Medical offset handle aluminum canes, blue wave with foam rubber grip - 6 ea
Drive Medical offset handle aluminum canes comes standard with wrist strap.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing.
INDICATIONS:Drive Medical offset handle aluminum canes, blue wave with foam rubber grip
- Comes standard with wrist strap.
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft Foam Grip provides comfort and security.
- Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2 inch to 38 inch.
- Manufactured with sturdy, 1 inch diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.
- Metal (lock nut) silencer.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Maintenance & Care:
- Ensure snap button releases and re-engages properly.
- Inspect cane tips for wear and damage.
- Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately.
DIRECTIONS:Proper cane height: For a more comfortable fit, ensure shoe height is the same as shoe style worn most frequently when using cane.
- Stand as upright as possible on a firm, flat surface and let your arm hang down naturally by your side.
- Adjust cane so top portion of handle touches inside of wrist where it meets palm.
- Turn the anti-rattle collar COUNTERCLOCKWISE to loosen.
- Press IN snap button.
- Slide extension up or down until snap button protrudes through an adjustment hole on handle end of cane.
- NOTE: An audible �CLICK� will be heard when snap button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole.
- Repeat STEPS 2-3 until cane is atheight determined PROPER CANE HEIGHT on this instruction sheet.
- Tighten lock knob by turning CLOCKWISE.
Shipping Weight : 15.00 lb