Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
Amo blink gel tears lubricating eye drops - 10 ml
Temporary reduce of burning, irritation and discomfort.
You Save: $3.03 (23.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 329943004105
- May relief with every blink
- Mild-moderate dry eye
Amo blink gel tears lubricating eye drops
AMO blink gel tears lubricating eye drops for the temporary relief of burning. irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Relief with every blink.
- Mild-moderate dry eye.
- Thicker lubricating formula adapts to your dry eye needs for longer-lasting relief.
- Specially formulated for enhanced comfort.
- Replenishes tear film each time blink.
- Recommended for both daytime and nighttime use.
- Ask doctor what makes blink gel tears lubricating eye drops effective.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (0. 25%), (Eye Lubricant).
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Chlorate (OcuPure Brand), Sodium Hyalronate.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use of solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Other information: Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact. Retain this carton for future reference.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb