John frieda precision foam dark natural brown hair colour, #4N
John Frieda precision foam color. This revolutionary, non-drip foam covers every strand perfectly, so you are assured of shiny, natural-looking results. Quick and easy application. No need for complicated application tools or help from friends. This unique foam spreads quickly and easily, flawlessly covering the hard to reach hair on the back of your head, roots and hairline. Precision foam colour allows you to achieve the same salon precise coverage that you would receive from a professional colourist. Our nourishing after colour conditioner seals in colour for long lasting tonal richness, while keeping hair soft and silky.
- Colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Toluene 2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Laureth-23, Parfum, Resorcinol, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Polyquaternium 22, Potassium Oleate, Myristyl Alcohol, m-Aminophenol, C-11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen.
- Conditioner: Aqua, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Quaternium 91, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
- For Selecting Color: Your current hair color will influence your color result. Select a shade no more than 2 shade levels away from your current color.
- Achieve Salon Results Every Time You Color:
- Create foam by squeezing bottle.
- Star applying foam at roots.
- Apply a generous amount and massage.
- Precision Foam makes flawless coverage easy.
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instruction.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 18.
- Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you color even if you have already used color product before.
- Do not color your hair if you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair, you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
- Contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinaol, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes immediately if product comes in contact with them.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- To do so may cause blindness.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear gloves provided in carton.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains sodium sulfated to preserve colorant.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb