Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium >
Citracal calcium-D slow release 1200 coated tablets - 80 ea
Slowly and continuously release calcium for efficient absorption.
You Save: $2.81 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Citracal calcium-D slow release 1200 coated tablets
How is Citracal Slow Release 1200 different from my current calcium product?
- Slowly and continuously release calcium for efficient absorption.
- 1200 mg of calcium plus 1000 IU of vitamin D3.
- Take just once daily.
What is Slo-CalTechnology?
- Research suggests that the best way to take calcium is in small, easily absorbable amounts but most calcium supplements don't work this way. Citracal Slow Release 1200 contains Slo-Cal Technology, a patent-pending technology which slowly releases the calcium for efficient absorpt.
- Slo-CalTechnology is a breakthrough, patent-pending technology that has been specifically developed and researched to provide efficient calcium absorption in just one daily dose. this proprietary technology and formula can only be found in Citracal� Slow release 1200 and cannot be duplicated by any other calcium brand.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Acacia (Acacia Senegal), Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Discaprylate/Dicaprate, Magnesium Stearate, Inulin, Oligofructose, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily with food in the morning.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Due to the sustained release nature of this product, you should seek advice from your pharmacist about use with certain prescription medications.
- Do not use if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb