Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Hot shot bedbug and flea killer spray, aerosol - 17.5 oz
Non staining on water safe fabrics and kills bedbug eggs before they hatch.
You Save: $0.55 (10.1%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Use on mattresses and carpet.
- Kills fleas, lice and brown dog ticks
Hot shot bedbug and flea killer spray, aerosol
- Kills bugs on contact.
- Also kills fleas, lice and brown dog ticks.
- No chemical residue or odor.
- Treats mattresses, furniture, curtains and bedding anywhere you see bed bugs.
- Dries fast (2 hours) so matress can be used that night.
- Spray valve allows can to spray at any angle, even upside down.
- Contains No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- For indoor use in the home and non-food areas of restaurants, schools, nursing homes, warehouses, offices, apartments, hotels, motels, kennels and hospitals.
3 Phenoxybenzyl (1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR) 2,2 dimethyl 3 cyclopopanecarboxylate (.4%), N Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (1.6%).
Other Ingredients (98%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- In hospitals and nursing homes, remove patients before treatment.
- Ventilate room for two hours before returning patients.
- This product is not for use on humans: If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans.
- Do not use in commercial food and feed-processing, preparation, food and feed storage or serving areas.
- In the home, all food and feed-processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use.
- Exposed food and feed should be covered or removed.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Shake well before each use.
- Application: Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration.
- Evaluate test area after drying.
- Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you.
- Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8-10 inches.
- Spray each square foot for five seconds or until damp.
- Most effective results are achieved when used as part of a treatment protocol that includes physical, environmental and other chemical pest control measures.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
- Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
- To kill bedbugs and bedbug eggs: Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, millwork and walls.
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, bedding, floor and floor coverings, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments.
- Thoroughly clean and air out mattresses and box springs.
- Then treat areas that may harbor bedbugs or their eggs, such as tufts, folds and seams.
- When treating for bedbug eggs, spray each square foot for 13 seconds or until damp.
- To kill lice: Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses, and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned.
- To kill ticks and fleas: Spray around beds, furniture and pets habitat.
- Spray pet sleeping quarters, bedding, floor and floor covering where pets are kept.
- Use only a recommended pet spray on pets.
- To kill dust mites: Thoroughly vacuum entire room, concentrating on area where mites congregate, such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting and baseboards.
- Then spray surfaces until damp.
- Storage and disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry area.
- Always store pesticides in the original container.
- Store away from food and pet food.
- Disposal and container handling: Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Nonrefillable container.
- Do not reuse or refill this container.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use on humans or animals.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-800-917-5431.
- Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degree F may cause bursting.
- Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.