Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
- No oily residue, no mess.
- No CFCs.
Hot shot roach and ant killer spray, fresh floral scent - 17.5 oz
Keeps killing for up to 12 weeks.
You Save: $0.44 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Hot shot roach and ant killer spray, fresh floral scent
- Kills on contact.
- Keeps on killing up to 12 weeks.
- No oily residue.
Prallethrin (.025%), Lambda-Cyhalothrin (.01%).
Other Ingredients (99.965%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- For indoor residential use only.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray insects to kill on contact.
- For long-lasting control, treat areas where insects are commonly found.
- Spray surfaces until wet, moving the spray rapidly to prevent excessive wetting and waste of product.
- When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames.
- Also treat other entry points and trails.
- Point spray away from people, pets and plants.
- Do not use as a room spray.
- Do not allow people or pets to contact treated surfaces until spray has dried.
- Remove pets and cover aquariums before spraying.
- Do not allow the spray to contact food or food-contacting surfaces.
- Thoroughly wash dishes, utensils and countertops with soap and water if they are sprayed with this product.
- Use as a spot treatment along and behind baseboards; around and beneath appliances; beneath and behind sinks.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame.
- Disposal: Do not puncture of incinerate.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- First aid: If swallowed-Immediately call poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If on skin or clothing Take of contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degree F may cause bursting.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Shipping Weight : 1.80 lb