Trojan stimulations premium lubricated latex condoms, Twisted pleasure
- Designed for Mutual Excitement.
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted.
- Triple Tested.
- Trojan Quality
- Unique, Patented Shape - Designed for mutual pleasure.
- Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk.
- Lubricated - For comfort and sensitivity.
- Special Reservoir End - For extra safety.
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
- This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use.Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb