Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Pediatric School Chairs and Aids >
Drive Medical first class school chair, Small - 1 ea, FC 2000
Drive Medical first class school chair has adjustable height and depth with a 15 degree anterior or posterior tilt.
You Save: $18.04 (5.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing . INDICATIONS: First Class school chair is comfortable, attractive and adjustable. It is ideal for physically challenged children with mild to moderate involvement for use in the classroom, clinic or home. Its multiple adjustments and accessories meet the needs of each child as they grow and develop. So easy to adjust. Simplifies use for multiple children in schools and clinics. Basic model includes pelvic strap and armrests. Seat - adjustable in height and depth with a 15 degree anterior or posterior tilt. Armrest - adjustable in height and width. Pelvic Belt - adjustable seat belt helps maintain proper hip position. Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.