Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Bathroom Assists > Shower Chairs, Raised Toilet Seats >
Drive Medical Michael graves bath and shower seat without back, Retail - 1 ea, MG12171
Easy tool free assembly and disassembly. Lightweight design has large stable legs with soft non-slip feet.
Earn Points on this item:64
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL.
INDICATIONS: Drive Medical Michael Graves Bath and Shower Seat without Back, Retail
- Large pins make height adjustment easy.
- Easy tool free assembly and disassembly.
- Enhanced comfort seat fits all shapes and sizes.
- Lightweight design has large stable legs with soft non-slip feet.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
Adjusting Leg Extensions:
- Select 1 of the 5 adjustment holes located on the lower leg frame.
- Depress the snap button and slide the adjustable leg up or down to the desired height.
- Ensure that the snap buttons fully protrude thought the same respective adjustment hole of each leg extension.
- Repeat STEPS 2-3 for the other legs.
- Maker sure all four legs are adjusted to the same height so that the bath bench sits level.
Do not use this equipment without first reading and understanding its instruction sheet. If you are unable to understand these instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer, or technical person before installing. Otherwise, injury or damage may occur. These shower seats are not designed to support the total weight of an individual. Use arms for assistance only.
Assembly Instructions: Place seat upside down on a flat surface. Insert leg into the corner recess of the seat by applying a firm downward pressure until leg is fully engaged. Repeat step #1 for all 4 legs.
Shipping Weight : 9.00 lb