Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
- Soothing dry-eye relief
- For sensitive eyes
- Replicates human tears
Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, Single-Use Containers - 32 ea
Provides to relieve dryness and irritation of the eye.
You Save: $2.69 (20.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, Single-Use Containers
- Provides dry eye relief that works.
- Patented electrolyte balance.
- Lubricant eye drops.
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
Thera tears lubricant eye drops: For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 0. 25%.
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Borate Buffers, Purified Water.
- Push in and twist tab completely off. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Helpful hints, Theratears in preservative free single use containers is designed to saturate dry eyes, providing the dosing that is ideal for very dry eyes.
- For maximum hydration and relief of dryness doctors may recommend using the entire contents of one container, in both eyes, within a 5 minute period after opening, at least 4 times a day.
- Store at room temperature.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Do not reuse.
- Once opened, discard. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single use container is intact.
- Do not touch unit dose tip to the eye.
- Discard container immediately after use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb