Tears Naturale Lubricant Eye Drops with Trisorb Forte 0.5 Oz(15 Ml)
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation of the eye(s).
- Due to dryness of the eye.
- Due to minor irritations of the eye.
- Due to exposure to wind or sun;
- And as a protectant against further irritation.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dextran 70. 01%, Glycerin 0. 2%, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 0. 3%.
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Glycine, Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide (to Adjust pH), Magnesium Chloride, POLYQUAD (Polyquaternium-1) 0. 001% as Preservative, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride.
Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Do not use, if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- When using this product, remove contact lenses before using, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, replace cap after each use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if, you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb